Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Way to Cook!

Julia Child is a inspiration to every hopeful chef out there. "She takes you into her kitchen and tells you- and shows you- everything she knows about the essentials of good cooking today." says the cover of her cookbook The Way to Cook. In this book she takes you into her kitchen and includes colorful step by step pictures to enforce her healthful recipes and her basic cooking techniques that every inspiring chef should use to base their menus on. Its a great book to thumb through or to dive in and read thoroughly. I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. I looooove Julia Child! I have her first TV series on DVD. And her original French cookbooks. And one of my favorite autobiographies is her book, My Life in France. She really inspires me because we know her as a famous chef, but she didn't learn to cook until her 30s. She recreated her life after being a spy in Asia. Awesome sauce! And her love for Paul! The romance.

    ReplyDelete