Friday, November 22, 2013

      My Love of Cooking

      When I was little I would spend countless hours watching my grandmother make dinner. She would teach me the steps of making meringue, baked alaska, and souffles, me being little however I was entranced by the complexity of these recipes.When I got older I decided cooking doesn't have to be complex. It can be very simple and that is my goal: to make cooking simple and easy.
       In this blog I plan to post recipes and techniques that will make cooking easy to all of those people who supposedly "burn water". Cooking can be easy and I will show all of you ways to achieve delicious hearty, healthy meals that will make your mouth water! 

4 comments:

  1. I love your topic! I know how an amazing cook you are and I'm excited to know your little secrets! Please put typical american recipies that I could take back with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you plan to make anyone learn how to cook. I don't really know to cook so I could use your blog to learn how to do it.
    Berenice S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love to cook, me and my mom do all the time! I hope to try new recipes that I see on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice topic! I hope to find some good recipes on you blog!

    ReplyDelete